[Gpdd] [MISCELLANEOUS] Two questions that have been bugging me

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 3 09:29:18 EDT 2008

Dear Debbie

RE: Question about can gp's catch colds from their owners

Vedra at the Cambridge Cavy Trust told me that guinea pigs can get coughs
and colds from their owners and that if I was ill with one, I should stay
away from them.  She even told me that at the time, she was taking care of
about 3 or 4 gp's who had caught really bad colds from their owns and were
having to be syringe fed as they were finding it hard to swallow while their
glands were up.

Kind regards

Carole