[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Widget

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jun 1 20:25:57 EDT 2008

Marielle, please accept our very belated condolences on Widget's passing.  We are so very sorry that he had a difficult last month; since our Tumbleweed has been sick since April, we definitely understand.  We also know how awful it can be for a piggie to have teeth problems.  We hope you know that you did all your best for Widget and that he understood how much you loved him.  How touching to hear that he would groom himself despite being so close to going to the Bridge; obviously he wanted to look his best for his trip.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him.  It was particularly sweet to read of how he comforted his friend, Schocki, when Schocki was gravely ill.  Widget and Schocki were both so lucky to be part of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday