[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Winky team reporting back home>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 13:09:09 EDT 2008

Hey Slave,
Its me, Igor! Camping at the piggyfriends is very wonderful!! I just loooove all the veggies and herbs penny grows out here. Why cant you become a gardener instead of a librarian? It seems like a much more usefull profession to me...;-)
I think you were right about cutting off my hair. I have to admit, moving around is a lot easier compared to our laser games. The SAS training is soo much fun! Today I ambushed Fugly. I could just see he was dreaming about samantha so i secretly climbed into a tree and then I jumped out of it on to of him. Hahahaha.. you should have seen his face. It was genius! He's sitting outside by the fire right now.. I think he is slightly cross with me...I'm taking some carrot beers to make it up with him. Okay, gotta go! The boars are talking about re-enacting the soccer match and i want to play van Pigsie, just like Jan the boar before me. Suus also wants to talk to you!
Lots of manly wheeks
Igor

Hi mommy,
Its me, suus. The camping trip is soo great. You know how much I love climbing on stuff and running around. SAS is perfect for me. Helps me keep up my bulky LAPS muscles. Btw, dont believe Igor when he tells you he jumped out of a tree. In fact, he jumped out of a bush and not even a very tall one for that matter ;-)
Igor is behaving quite good actually, today he drove around lots of piggies with his car. That car was an excellent idea. I just keeps him so occupied that he hasnt got much time left for tricks and pranks..
I'm so anxious if Lady bug likes her present. We bought her very high quality cane polish and to our horror she didnt bring her cane (well not Igor, he actually looked a bit relieved..)
Okay, talk to you soon!
Lots of wheeks and kisses!
Suus