[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Hershey

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Jun 20 14:34:28 EDT 2008

Dana, we are so very sorry to hear of Hershey's passing.  We wish your neighbors had accepted your offer to adopt him so he could have friends.  At least it is good that he had warm shelter and timothy hay in his diet.  Although our condolences are very belated, we have asked our Bridge piggies to seek Hershey out and make him feel very welcome in his new home.  Please know that he understood that you cared about him and that he certainly enjoyed your visits.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday