[Gpdd] MISC: To Manny from Peaches

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 11 20:04:30 EDT 2008

My dear Manny,

  I am so glad to read you still love me!  You are my furry cuddle bug and I miss you.  How have you been?  I am good.  Mom slave leaves the puter on and I read the gpdd every day.  Sometimes it has cute piggie stories and sometimes it is sad about the Rainbow Bridge.  Mom slave says I have to be nice to Pumpkin cause he is old and might go to the bridge soon.  I hope not he is my friend even if I do bite him on the nose.  Only when he does the rumble dance to me.  You are the only boar i want to do the rumble dance with (blush blush).

  Love,
  Peaches

www.sunnyday1986.blinkz.com