[Gpdd] MISC: Kiwi a/k/a Houdini and the "babies"

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Mon Mar 31 12:52:02 EDT 2008

Kiwi is in jail.  Okay, well, not really in jail but I have had to put
him in a fully enclosed cage.  You see, no one told him he's not
supposed to be able to climb over the C&C cages.  Actually, I have since
told him that but having discovered for himself that that isn't exactly
true, he has continued to climb out.  I was able to bring Jimmee out of
quarantine (after Mi-Kee's going to the Bridge) and put him in part of
the C&C cage that Kiwi and his boys shared.  I actually tried to take
one of the boys and put him in with Jimmee but didn't like what I was
seeing so put him back in with his brothers.  I feel bad that Kiwi is
now in a house by himself but I didn't know what else to do with him.  I
didn't want his boys coming up with any bad ideas.  As it is they seemed
to have calmed down now that the C&C cage is smaller and Kiwi the Terror
is not influencing them.

Karma and her off-spring are so noisy!  What wheekers they are.  I have
to close my door at night for all of the chattering and wheeking that
goes on.  All of the babies appear healthy and happy having just
recently discovered Munchee jumping (popcorning).  They really are a
hoot to watch.

BTW, the babies names are:  Girls:  Krissee and Kirsten; boys:  Kit
(Karson), Karlos el Bandito (Bandit or Bandito) and Knight.

My thoughts and prayers to those with ill piggies or piggies who have
gone to the Bridge.  Having lost many Munchees to the Bridge, my heart
goes out to each and every one of you.

Kacee and the Munchees 17