[Gpdd] Virtual: Peaches

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon May 5 15:18:28 EDT 2008

My dear Manny,

  I had quite the adventure today  Slave made me pee in a plastic bin.  At least i got lots of juciy stuff to eat.  Sumthin to do with my crying when i pee.  Well sometimes it hurts so i cry.  i am a girly pig after all.

  Then she put me in a box and into the big noisy thing she calls a car.  She told me we were going to a new vet cause the old one moved far away.  They were very nice and all said i was so cute.  i didn't like the tummy squishing and poking all over.  I kept hiding under slave's jacket.

  Slave says we have to wait until we hear from the vet about medisin.  He dusn't lik to give medisin unless i really need it.  if i have an infection i hav to get sum.

  After the vet we went shopping and i found the purfect bow tie and cumberbund for you Manny.  It is a boarly shade of dark pink.  i have a dress the matches perfect.  slave is lending me her pearl bracelet to wear aroun my neck.  We will be such a lovely pair.

  Love from your Peaches