[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for SCAMP Beautiful Brave Bess

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sun May 18 16:09:41 EDT 2008

Kay

We were terribly sorry to hear that your beloved Beautiful Brave Bess had
left for the Rainbow Bridge. She was definitely a Senior Citizen Ageing Miracle
Pig, at the ripe old age of 5 years 7 months - a fitting tribute to the care
and  devotion you lavished on her as her slave. We are glad she had a peaceful
 departure, but are certain that the piggie-shaped hole she left must be
incredibly difficult to bear - when someone has been part of ones life for so
long, they are bound to be very sadly missed.

Please accept our sincere condolences on your painful loss, and know that  we
are sending you hugs and wheeks from across the ocean here in France.

Debbie and the Dix Dolly Mixtures