[Gpdd] wise and thoughtful

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sat Nov 8 15:20:22 EST 2008

Dear Penny,
Your post reminded me so much of my dear Brownie. Her sense of peace in her old age was wonderful to watch and really an inspiration. In fact, I was posting to the gpdd about it one day. When I went outside to check on the girls -- Brownie and CA Cookie then, she had passed away. It was in the very same digest that I announced her passing to the Rainbow Bridge. She died a very contented pig.

It must have been 8/14/06. I've just gone to my own archive and apparently didn't save that post. But I do have dozens of condolences from digesters.

--Mary Fran
with Puffy and Muffy