[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Condolences to Corinne

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 24 15:28:14 EST 2008

I want to assure you that your beloved Mini's stroke could not have been prevented. Sometimes there are deformed blood vessels in the brain that simply rupture. That happened to my mom and three other people I know. Those three were not even middle-aged. They all survived intact, happy to say but a lot more don't. I was touched that you postponed your travel plans for her, and that her piggie friends got to say good-bye. It doesn't matter how many times we go through these kind of losses; they're always gut-wrenching, and don't get easier with "practice." You did your very best for Mini. She knew that and knows that still, and, I suspect when you meet at the bridge, she'll tell you so plainly. It's my hope that species' language barriers will no longer exist there, and we can reminisce and get to know our furkids even better than we knew them before.
With sincerest sympathy,
Joanie