[Gpdd] misc. Welcome Bertie!

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 17 13:00:15 EDT 2008

A big piggie welcome to you Bertie. You look like a fine fellow indeed. You and the Princess will have grand times indeed.  Looking forward to reading of all your adventures in your new forever home.
Andy and Jean and our misfits 12 +? (Amelia still hasnt had her babies) poor little girl. She is the one we rescued from being snake bate.. her ears are chewed off.. and she is so young. We are praying that it all goes well for her. She is hugh.. that scares us with her being so young.. Dont understand how people can be so mean...It certainly was a surprise to find her pg two weeks ago.. here we just thought she was eating very very well!