[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Pumpkin

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Apr 27 21:25:09 EDT 2009

Dee, Joe, and Peaches, please accept our condolences on Pumpkin's passing.  We are so very sorry that he made his final journey, but we are glad that he waited until you returned.  We have no doubt that he indeed did wait for you.  It is so good that you were able to spend time with him before he passed on.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that Pumpkin became a SCAMPS pig due to your excellent care; he certainly was a lucky boy, enjoyed all of his days with you, and knew how much you loved him.  How great that you rescued him and will no doubt rescue more piggies in the future.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday