[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Baby Bear

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Apr 27 21:35:37 EDT 2009

John, Poppy, and Precious, it was with much sadness that we read of Baby Bear's passing.  We remembered when she wasn't feeling well, and we had so hoped she would recover.  Please know that you did all your best for her, giving her all of the treatments that your vet prescribed.  It is good to know that her eye healed up, although we are sorry that she perhaps lost sight in it.  It's also good to know that she was eating and eating, even up to the end.  She obviously appreciated your care and concern and knew how much you loved her.  Yes, it does sound possible that she had cancer.  We are glad, though, that she passed safely to the other side, from the comfort of her Pigloo.  Baby Bear probably fell asleep and woke up to see her Mama Bear and also bunches of dandelions at the Bridge.  Please accept our condolences.

Yes, we think it is a good idea to adopt a new friend for Poppy to help keep her company and help in her mourning her friend.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday