[Gpdd] Gpdd: (CARE) (My guinea pig Rufie)

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Dec 5 04:18:19 EST 2009

Yes, my vets do it this way too, and he gets urine samples by just waiting
for him to pee on a cleaned stainless examining table, then he just syringes
it up. There are some test that need a cleaner sample and they can get those
with gentle pressure on a bladder that's semi full. For instance the table
urine sample is useful for seeing right off urine sludge. It's a sign of a
good vet that can collect samples and feel around doing their diagnostic
stuff with out freaking out the piggie  Thanks, Sandy and Sammy