[Gpdd] MISC: Blossom is Gone

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Dec 19 12:04:50 EST 2009

Corrine and Michael, we were so sorry to hear that you lost your dear Blossom.
Corrine, please know that you did all you could for her and you did NOT murder her!
You took care of her and took her to a vet when she was sick.
You have been a great pig mom to her, and I'm sure that she had a happier life because you were in it.
I hope that you can take some comfort in the fact that you were there with her at the end and that you did all that you could for her.
Please don't listen to the insensitive people who say rude things about you and your piggies.
They don't understand.

With sympathy,

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Chakalaka, Puffy, Cocoa Puff, Twinkie, Ghirardelli and Dillon Forever in our Hearts