[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Blossom

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 19 14:28:09 EST 2009

I was devastated to hear of her passing, dear Corrine. That's just a fraction of what you must be feeling. You've supported Blossom in her battle to survive at great personal sacrifice. We know how much vet bills are and how difficult it is to syringe feed time after time, searching for a glimmer of hope to keep yourself going. It was worth trying to treat her heart and lung conditions. I'm sure the injections didn't kill her. They gave her a last chance she wasn't strong enough to take.
I wish this hadn't happened to you. You are a very good, loving slave as well as a friend to all of us here at GPDD. You didn't deserve this in any way. We simply live in a messed-up world, trying to do our best.
With sincere sympathy and eyes full of tears,
Joanie