[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: New Year's Eve

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 31 01:08:08 EST 2009

In honor of the Princess, the boars have planned a fireworks display to take place on New Year's Eve. They accidentally fired off a rocket tonight. It scared me. I drrrred in alarm and ran right into--you guessed it--the handsome Captain, who told me to look up, and there it was, many colored stars spreading out over the sky like I've never seen before. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's fireworks, but I think I need Captain Jack with me in case I get scared again.

I'm really sorry that I have to leave all my shipmates behind after New Year's Day. I've made a lot of friends, and am hoping there will be another Pirate's Cruise real soon. But I am looking forward to coming home, too. I guess a little peace and quiet will be welcome after all the drrrrr-racket of the fireworks. I'm looking forward to exploring the new C&C cage. Sapphire insists that my bottom has grown way too large (too many goodies on board) to fit through the wire anymore, so I should stay put!

With loving squeaks and giggles,

Your Puffy Girl