[Gpdd] Misc: Bertie Pig's 1st 80's Dance Party

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Feb 3 15:07:25 EST 2009

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
Sorry I've been a stranger as of late. I've done
some traveling--went to a Wedding in Virginia,
and then a Bahamas Cruise...woo hoooo! I know,
I know, it sucks to be Me. heee

Some of ya'll may remember, back when the
Princess was a bloggin' and I wrote about how
she Loooooved it when we used to have our 80's
Dance Parties and I would sing and dance with her.
Well, I almost always listen to 80's music (on tv) when
I run on the treadmill. And I figured it was time to see
if Bertie would enjoy dancing with his Slave. Well,
he's a hyper little thang, so I discovered that he
likes the slow, romantic music. When I hold him,
he's always talking and whining and telling me
to put him down, pretty much. But, when we danced
to Starship's "Nothing's gonna stop us now" --
Ooooooh, my Bertie Boy just melted in my arms
and he got quiet and calm. He really seemed to
enjoy our dance. It was Soooo Sweeeeet...

But, then of course, Miss Priss, got Jealous! and
started going nuts in their cage. So, I after my
dance with BP, I picked up the Princess and we
danced to Billy Idol's "Mony Mony", and in the
chorus, I changed the words from 'Mo-ny Mo-ny'
to 'Prin-cess Snow-flake'. Oooooh, she Loved it!

I can't wait 'til our next 80's Dance Party...Wheeek!

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
               Leah...Slave to Princess Snowflake
                                 & Bertie Pig :-)