[Gpdd] Silly: Secret Santa Thank-yous

Christina Smith christina.daniels.smith at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 12:58:02 EST 2009

Mimi & Jaime-

Wheek.  Thank-you so much for all the goodies!!!  My Slaves goodies looked
yummy, but mine were for sure.  My slave made me, imagine that a slave
making ...  (sigh), share with Shady.  At first we thought the herbs were
weird smelling, but after awhile we decided they tasted just fine.  We are
not so sure about the other treats, but we do keep sniffing them.  The wood
pieces sure brighten up our cage.  Also thank you for the extra large
sleeping bag, there is enough room for both of us!!!  ~..~

I hope y'all continue having a Happy New Year!

-Simon

Jan and Tribble-

Wheek!!!  We have never seen a collapsible tunnel before!!!  It is the
coolest.  Yeah, I have to share with Simon, but that is okay.  Every time
our slaves look at us we hide in the tunnel, but somehow they can still find
us!  Is there a window I have not noticed, or is it our happy squeeks that
give us away?  We like to run through, then popcorn, and repeat.  It is also
great to sleep in.  Sometimes we are butt to butt, so we can both look out,
and other times we are side-by-side so we look like one mutant piggy!
Wheek.  My slave is going to try and make some more!  We can not wait.  She
says some of them will be for other piggies, but we might have to test them
all out!  She also says thank-you for the magic glasses.  We wanted to use
them, but they were waaaay too big!

I hope y'all continue having a Happy New Year!

-Shady