[Gpdd] MISC: Thank you to our secret piggies!

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 07:18:50 EST 2009

Whee would like to thank our secret piggies who revealed themselves to us!  Thank you to APACHE and REMY and mommy Carla for the goodies from the Winking Cavy.  In the box was a note only saying that it was from our 'GPDD friends' so whee didn't know who they were until we got this lovely card in the mail revealing that it was APACHE and REMY!!!  Mommy Corrine loves mugs, especially with guinea pigs, so she really loved that.  Along with the dish for us and the neat poster!

Thank you so much APACHE and REMY for being such wonderful secret pals to us.  Whee shall always treasure the happiness you brought to us.

Wheeeek!!!

Take care,

Snoopy and Snowy Bear and mommy Corrine