[Gpdd] MISC Hello and Welcome!

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Jan 18 17:43:51 EST 2009

We would like to welcome Nutmeg,  Zoey and their slave to the GPDD. It is a shame that Nutmeg and Zoey do not get on together, especially when you have created such a big cage for them both.

I expect that you have already tried shampooing them both and introducing them in neutral territory. I always have my sows in groups and they get on well together with one exception. Years ago, my Freya lost her elderly companion, Lima, and although she loved to interact with all the other sows when they went out into the big garden pen, she would not share her indoor space with any other pig. Maybe some piggies just do not want to share.

Most times, when a new sow arrives, after quarantine she goes straight into one of the groups without the slightest fuss. Usually it is a case of "Hello, let's eat" and away they all go.

We hope that you will enjoy being a part of this lovely group of piggy slaves worldwide.

Penny and the Piggyfriends ( a piggy sanctuary in England. )

P.S.

We also want to say " Hello" to Sarah, Ginger and Chloe in Florida. Having sent your first post, we hope to hear from you again.