[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Trigger

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jan 31 13:09:48 EST 2009

Jean and Andy and the Misfits 13, it was with much sadness that we read of Trigger's passing.  We had so hoped that he would be able to recover, and we are so very sorry that he went to the Bridge at such a young age.  Please know that you did all your best for him, giving him his antibiotic and supplementing with Critical Care, and taking him back to the vet.  Sometimes, despite all of our best efforts, we can't prevent our piggies from making that journey to the other side.  It was so touching to hear of how you held him, sang to him, and told him his daddy would be home soon, and how sweet that he snuggled up to Andy when Andy got home.  Trigger obviously understood what you were telling him, and we know he knew how much he was loved as he passed to the Bridge from the safety of Andy's arms.  Please accept our condolences.  We also send best wishes to his brother.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday