[Gpdd] MISC Pignic photos

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Jun 3 08:12:13 EDT 2009

Tammy,

Those pignic photos are wonderful. I wish that the Piggyfriends could go to a pignic as it looks like such fun for pigs and people alike. I don't know if anyone in England has ever organised one, although our weather can be dreadful and alternative indoor accommodation would have to be arranged, all adding to the expense.

I particularly liked the pigture of the "Time Out Pen for Bad Pigs". I suppose that not all piggies are used to so much company and there are bound to be a few arguments.

Thank you for posting the pigtures. I love to see other people's piggies.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.