[Gpdd] Misc: Bertie Pig

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 23:35:26 EDT 2009

My Dearest Bertie Pig:

Oh, my love!  I am so sorry that you haven't been
feeling well!
I'm so worried about you now, so please keep me
posted.
I look at your pigture everyday and think how very
lucky I am!
I am doing my best not to show Merri
just how thrilled and in love I am since she's had
her heart broken by ... you know who!  I feel so sad
to see her little tears gently fall from her loving eyes,
but she is trying to be strong.  I know she truly loves
Fugly but also wants him to be happy.
So, my love... be well.  You are the best of the best;
the silver lining in my cloud, my everything!
Love,
Sweetie