[Gpdd] VIRTUAL A message for Hershey

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Jun 16 08:33:47 EDT 2009

Hello Hershey,

This is Sapphire Piggyfriend. I hope that many handsome boars offer to escort you on the Pirating Adventure but you know what boars are like. They need everything done for them and may be reticent to apply for the honour.

So, just in case you do need a chaperone, I think that I qualify as a motherly sow as three of the Piggyfriends, Cadbury, Bramley and Rye, are my sons. The Piggyfriends have been on several piggy adventures and I used to take care of our little "special needs" piggy, Nova when we travelled away from home.

My family love to go on adventures as we once lived in a filthy hutch in a damp garage, all five of us together, so we enjoy going outside. The Piggyfriend boars made up a whole soccer team at the Pig Olympigs and also went on a Boars' Weekend in Paris ( the least said about that the better! ). We hosted a camping extravaganza in our garden last year and we all went to Oz to stay with Auntie Glynis. We also enjoyed a lovely Royal Wedding party for Princess Snowflake and Teddy. Slave has a magnet on her fridge which states " Guinea Pigs get everywhere ". How true.

PigAir goes everywhere so we could ask the pilot to collect you on the way. We are coming from England and could make a detour on the way to the Caribbean.

You won't fail to recognise us as we will be over 20 in number ( some of our elderly piggies might stay home this time ) but you may have seen our pigtures when our slave posted a link before. We will also have our Slave's cockatiels with us as they are pretending to be real parrots and are practising sitting on shoulders. They are not very good at it but then none of us really have enough shoulder upon which they can perch. In case you are wondering why the birds are not flying to the Caribbean on their own wings, two of them were severely neglected ( like my boys and I ) and they cannot fly. They can say "Wheek" very well though.

We don't know a lot about pirating and our Slave was no help, although she told us about the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney and it sounded scary but piggy adventures are always fun ( and unpredictable ) so tell your Slave not to worry. If a handsome boar does not contact you, you will be safe with us.

Let us know what you decide. We have a few days left to make arrangements. If you do find a nice boar to take you, we will all meet up aboard the Black Pearl for a Caribbean cruise.

Happy sailing ( Slave has gone green. She hates the sea and is always seasick ).

Sapphire on behalf of Team Piggyfriends ( or maybe the "Piggyfriends Crew" this time around ).