[Gpdd] Virtual: To ALL YOU PIGGY PIRATES - SOME Slight REVISION

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Sun Jun 21 07:01:49 EDT 2009

     Ahoy Mateys, Capt'n Jack here, and I thinks I may have made a bit of a
mistake when listing several pick up points. All of yous should enjoy all
da places where we might stop together, and none of yous should get bored
waiting for us, so do this: Contact PigAir -- it be almost as close as a
thought! -- and have them pick you up from your assorted pick up points and fly
you to Indian Key off da Florida coast. Sapphire and I believe da rest of da
Piggyfriends an Hershey are already there or at least on their way there.
     Yous California lovelies, Miss Muffet and Ginger Puff, will yous fly
Pig Air to OZ and collect da young sweeties, Onyx and Velvet, there and then
the 4 of yous fly straight here. Let us all plan on everyone being dare
(Indian Key) by Monday. Whee can hang around there a day or two or go on right
away, as yous decides.
     Toby, one of the Valentine boys, may have an abscess and has to see da
vet. Da may have to have Pig Air bring them all (including Guiny and da
girls) bring dem separate to where ever we be, which will probably still be in
the Florida Keys at either Indian Key or da commercialized but fun, Marathon
Key. Whee all will keep our paws crossed for Toby. We hopes he will be
well. But whee be sorry for him wif an abscess especially when he be planning
dis venture.
     Otherwise piggies, all will need to bring some pirate clothes, maybe a
hat maker, wig makers and hair dressers,   Arrrr . Also, it would help if
dare be a ship's surgeon   and sum nurses. Maybe a dentist -- no telling when
da occasion for some dental work and gold teeth might come up.
     And of course, piggies being piggies bring plenty of food and lots of
rum. And anything else that suits your fancy.
     I be appointin' Shipwreck Sam as Chief Bosun and den he appointed his
own two bosun's mates,
 Jodi da Jolly and Pegleg Peaches. I do dis knowing full well dat they may
slip away for an adventure on their own, (which is what whee want every one
to do, actually).

     Me an Barnacle Bill be along the coast of da Carolinas' right now,
picking up food and rum, assorted beverages an udder stuff, like anti hangover
medicines an some good muskets, gun power and da like. I trust you all have
your own cutlasses or udder swords and scabbards for dem doe we has a few on
The Pearl. Da Carolinas'   provided home and harbor   to some of da famous
pirates of old. Lots of interesting stuff to be got here. An it be good to
be back on da Pearl and see her at full sail. Just wait mates, til' yous see
da way da wind is drawn to her and fills her sails.

     I be gettin' some shut eye now.

Capt'n Jack