[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Pirate Adventure

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jun 22 01:33:31 EDT 2009

Hi there everyone, well it's a bit quiet here.....no wheeeeeeeks SIGH
.......but i'm happy to say i got a lovely message from the girls,
thankyou so much Suus for helping them to type it xxxx

Mummy whee arrived safely, Merri (oh she booootiful) and Fugly (whee
knew he was handsome) picked us up and whee had a long flight across
water and mountains.  Onyx slept a lot and me too it was snuggly in our
cosies that the Winkies sent for Dukey (we love them both xxxx).  Whee
are going to get Gulliver to hook up our cosies like a hammock thingy so
whee comfortable.  Suus greeted us with open paws and whee got lots of
cuddles and licks from her mmmmmmmmm and then Sapphire said she too be
looking after us as whee small.  Mummy slave whee not small whee now
over 400g but wow some of our friends are so much bigger than us, and
lots of boootiful hair do's too.

Weather is really nice not cold like at home.  Lots of yummy foods, some
whee didn't know of (make note Onyx, tell Mummy slave whee want more of
these new veggies and fruits!!!)  Whee weren't able to use the
blackberry as it was being used by so many of our mates :o)

Tell Birdie whee met the girls, they're so lovely and nice to us.  They
taking us shopping too!  Mummy slave what is an egg card?? They said
they gonna sign us up for one wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't worry the special boxes of rose petals and treats all arrived and
nobody will touch it otherwise Captn Jack said they'll have to be thrown
in irons........sounds scary so i don't think nobody will do anything
naughty.

Fugly has tried on his pegleg it was so funny, he tripped over a couple
of times (whee try not to laugh sowwy M) but then managed real well.  He
also likes his other one with the secret compartment, not sure why he
put this little bottle in there??? it wasn't perfume.........  Whee must
ask Merri if she knows.

Whee love you and miss you, whee will bring home something for you

your little girls,
Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s. whee all have our paws crossed for our friends the Dolly Mixtures
mummy slave xxxxxxxxxxx