[Gpdd] HEALTH: Puff's sneezes

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 1 13:07:21 EST 2009

Ever since I got Puff she's sneezed occasionally--a remarkably dainty sneeze for one so bold and rambunctious. Last night she sneezed more than usual, so I'm trying something before I (reluctantly) take her to the vet. I'm taking all her hay and shaking the dust out through a colander. The alfalfa was particularly bad--even made me feel sneezy, and she was refusing to eat it anyway. We'll see how this goes. Given Hershey's history, you can see why I'm not all that jazzed to have Puff treated for anything. Suggestions?
Joanie