[Gpdd] MISC: Baby Truffles is four!

corrine sakumoto oreochockc at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 15:07:55 EST 2009

A little over four years ago, I fell in love with a white piggie 'with pig' at the pet store.  I wasn't sure if we should get her so I let Michael decide.  Imagine my surprise and happiness! when Michael came home from work carrying a little box.  In it was Blossom.  We carefully put her into a 'private pen' with 'drapes.'  Less than three days later, I heard 'sounds' coming from her pen, so I quietly opened a corner of the drapes and there before me was a wobbly on her feet fuzzy brown and white baby piggie!  I carefully shut the drapes and pondered that as Blossom was all white and straight hair.  I again peeked inside, but there it was, a wobbly fuzzy brown and white baby piggie!  (Baby Truffles' sibling, whom we named Star, was stillborn.)

Well, on October 27, daddy Michael made a huge bday breakfast for everypig, which includes Baby Truffles, mompig Blossom, Sparkles, and Snoopy (Baby Truffles was born at around 8 a.m.) to celebrate Baby Truffles' fourth bday!!  They had a light lunch.  And again a huge dinner.  A not so bad midnight snack.

It amused me that the next morning, Baby Truffles came up to the front of her pen and grumbled at me.  I had never heard her grumble before so I was puzzled as to why she was upset with me.  Then I smiled and said to her, even though all days are special, yesterday was your bday so it was extra special and that's why you had so many goodies yesterday.  My poor little baby was wondering, hey! yesterday we were served mountains of food and today is our 'usual'!  What's up with that??!!

So Happy BDay Baby Truffles!  You're our baby and you always will be!!!

Love, mommy corrine and daddy michael