[Gpdd] MISC- bedding

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 17 19:17:50 EST 2009

  I have a question I need some opinions on. We just found out my husbands
hours at work are being cut & I am not working because of all my health
problems. I am still fighting to get disability, but it is a long &
frustrating process. We are cutting back everywhere we can. Canceling cable
& unfortunately will be unable to sponser the child from Africa that we have
been sponsering for almost 5 years. Things are difficult to say the least. I
use Carefresh for Mimi & everyone knows how expensive Carefresh is. Is there
anyway to stretch the Carefresh a little further? My husband suggested
putting layers of newpaper down first & Carefresh on top, but I'm afraid
she'll eat the paper. Is there anyone who has come up with ways to stretch
bedding & save money? Sorry I don't mean to sound whiney, I just am looking
for any possible ways to cut back without causing stress to her. Thanks!

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/