[Gpdd] [MISC] I just joined the list and wanted to say hello!

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Oct 4 16:34:29 EDT 2009

Welcome aboard, Allison, Bean and Chino.  We are happy you are here. The
first step in bonding 2 males, neutered or not, is to live side by side so
they get used to one another, and can touch noses if they want. there are
several steps to a successful bonding, and once bonded they can become
serious partners neutered or not. It's easier if one is a baby, but in any
case there are several steps and much supervision till you are sure they are
bonded, that can follow. Neutered is better but not always necessary, but
its hard to know which must be neutered for it to work, but we can work on
the details as we get to know one another.  So first things first. a hearty
welcome  Sandy and Shipwreck Sam