[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Chelito

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Oct 24 12:48:56 EDT 2009

Audrey and Gordon,

Will you please pass on to your friend, Ricki, our most sincere condolences on the loss of her precious piggy, Chelito.

We know all too well how hard it is to keep a little piggy going on syringe feeds and Chelito will have known how hard Ricki worked to make him better.

We send our deepest sympathy to her and her husband and hope that, in time, the wonderful memories will outweigh the sadness of his loss.

Love and hugs from Penny and the Piggyfriends in England.