[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Tribble and Aeryn

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Sep 1 17:22:12 EDT 2009

Jan,

I am so very sad to read of the loss of Tribble and Aeryn.

I am never sure whether it hurts more to lose a piggy that has been with me for years or one that I have hardly got to know. There is probably no difference. It is unbearable either way and I know how desolate you will be feeling after the loss of two of your precious babes in such a short time.

Tribble was a wonderful piggy and you will have so many happy memories of her long life to comfort you.

Poor little Aeryn. After she had finally found a loving home, she had to undergo surgery, which we all know is so dangerous for our little friends.

We all send our deepest sympathy and love to you all and can imagine Aeryn having fun with Tribble and Lokai at the Rainbow Bridge.

Hugs for Zathras and Leela.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.