[Gpdd] virtual; The Party

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sat Apr 3 04:03:35 EDT 2010

My Darling Woopy, it is now only 7 days until we can be together again.

The Piggyfriends are happy for Pigair to come via the Nederlands so that we can travel to Disney World together, I cant wait to see you again and hold your sweet little paw. (blush)

Mummy has made me a matching yellow bow tie so we will be colour co-ordinated for the party.

Dont worry about being scared on the big rides I will make sure you are safe and I promise to buy some carrot candy that we can share.

I cant wait until we are together again (blush)

Love Your Spooky