[Gpdd] [Virtual] The Birthday Royale, add Puffy boar to Birthday list

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 08:48:33 EDT 2010

Dear Mommy Slave
I cant belief how many piggies are here. Trix has done a great job
organizing everything. Everypig luvs da Castle hotel, it's a big hit. Whee
have got da whole restaurant arranged and its like a Pirate fairyland. Close
yur eyes and imagine a swampy river, huge trees with fireflies everywhere
flying, a musty damp smell hangs in de air and strange bird and insect
noises are some times heard. Da decor is all New Orleansy, and da long moss
drips down from ebery ting.

Whee ordered dis huge carrot cake with all da names and da gift table is
piled high just with da pirate weapons Beans made. Der iz a Jazz band hired
so I tink its time whee made a new one with jus piggies, don you!  I am not
very musical doh. Any way der will be line dancing, bunny hop, fox trot, and
a tango contest. I don mind bunny's but I hope no foxes come here. Me an
Jodie are practicing da waltz. An whee finished all da pirate hats and all
dat braiding whee did making thick dread locks from ribbons and beads look
specakular when modeled. An Baby Puff taught so many hula hoops whee is
having a hoola hoop contest. An Disney is sending in some mices wit da names
Mickey and Minni, I turned down da dog Pluto, you cant be sure about a dog.

whee did make one big goof up. Whee though der was only one Puff and it
turns out ders a boy Puffy and he's habing a burfday too, I hope I don get
in too much truble but he is here and will have a wunerful time, whee got
his name on da cake. Wouldn't it be fun if he hooked up wit Baby Puff, dat
be a fun combination.

So far no trubles, no pirates got in any fights. An part of da ride her is
dat whee get in boats an go aroun to all da famous scenes from da Pirates of
Da Caribbean movies, some of its a little scary when dey have da big ships
firing at each oder, boy am I glad whee neber did dat. But still Trix did
find enough treasure to put on dis wunderful party an I am having so much
fun meeting all da Misfits and Piggyfriends again, an da piggies from all da
world,  plus so many piggies are dating, best dress clothes or else pirate
togs and paw in paw. Now methinks dat Beans has his eye on Velvet, just one
year ol she be, but da mos beuteous sow she has become, and her hair is so
many different dark colors and trails out behine, but still not so purdy as
my Jodie, her eyes sparkle when she looks at me. But already some sows be
lookin at him so I hope eberybudy turns out happy.  Me and Jodie gotta go on
more rides before pardy, next is Small World so I sign off, your loving
master who iz behaving gud, Shipwreck Sam