[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Birthday Party last day

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 13:20:35 EDT 2010

Shipwreck Sam is sprawled out on his big four poster in Sleeping Beauty's
Castle.  A wet bandana is on his head and Jodie is hovering over him
clucking like a mother hen. "Sweetie, shall I send for a nurse pig?" she
says as she wrings out the bandana in cold water and places it back on his
forehead, there are cucumber slices on his eyes.  "You drank so much carrot
grog I thought I would have to have you carried out" she clucks again.
"Aaarg!!" croaks Sammy. "Didn't you get a head ached too!" he says peeking
one eye out from the cucumber.  "Oh! No! It was you that kept the grog
coming, you that had to dance with every sow there, you that did fencing
demonstrations with Beans, you that sang all the songs at the top of your
lungs, you were quite a spectacle!"  "Well yea, but I danced all the waltzes
with you, sweetheart, I felt fine at the time. Whee were having sooo much
fun", he says contritely.  "Yes darling, better just not that much fun. I
thought you would pass out during the birthday song, you actually tried to
get every birthday pigs name out in one breath, silly boar!" She mimics his
performance "Happy Birthday dear Velvet, Onyx, Baby Puff, Puffy, Whoopy,
Spooky and Baci too!" She takes 3 breaths to get the whole string out. "And
I'm cold sober, what were you thinking"  "Sweetie I just wanted every pig to
have a wonderful day" "Well, are you at least feeling a little better" she
bends over him again, and kisses his cheek. He tries to smile but manages
only a grimace.  Just then the door bangs open, it's Trix who is bearing a
breakfast tray, and bangs the door open with one flick of her beautiful red
butt, but the hardware clangs against the wall loudly.

"Owwww!"  moans Sammy slipping further under the covers with another moan.
Trix apologizes softly and sets the tray down very gently on the bed by
Jodie and places her self gently on the other side of the tray.  "Looks like
your patient isn't ready for prime time yet,  lets enjoy this while it's
cold" and both girls tuck into hay cakes with strawberries and parsley tea
while Sammy hides out.  "I extended the room another day Jodie, and a few
others did too, although some headed for other parks. I figured you and I
could have some girl fun this morning, while Sammy gets better, he just
drinks so rarely".  'Yeah, my sweetie is a bit of a lightweight at partying,
I never figured him to go overboard, Is it ok if we stick to the kiddy rides
and shopping, those huge coaster rides scare little me!, Jodie says a bit
wistfully patting her capacious backside, "all I ever want is just to be a
house sow". You and Sammy and Trix and Beans are the Pirates, and of course
the Secret Agents, BTW, did you hear Sammy has joined the Secret Agents?"
"Yes he told me and everybody else last night" laughs Trix, "I thought the
whole idea was to be 'Secret', boars will be boars!" she sighs.

"Don't you think the party was a great success though? I never saw so many
piggies in one place and more presents than at Sweetie and Bertie's wedding"
"Yes and Sammy danced with ever one, I'm sure", tsks Jodie again, reaching
in and placing new salve and bandages on Sammy's blisters. "To think it
started out as just a little party for Velvet and Onyx on the Pearl, and
this place is just wonderful, I could stay for a wheek" "Well we have one
day, Let's go, he's gone off asleep now" Jodie turns back at the door and
blows her sleeping prince a sweet little kiss and silently latches the
door.As soon is it shuts the covers shift slightly on the other side of the
bed and little rat pops out and takes up the lookout for Sammy on the
pillow.

So Jodie and Trix head down to the lobby picking up friends as they go, in
the lobby they meet Beans who is looking perky and standing in a group of 3
admiring sows. "So how's the party boy?" he says, the sows giggle, including
Jodie who just cant help it. "Not up for another tour, eh!" he laughs with
the sows. "Well one thing is sure, everybody had one great time, it's just
that some of us may not remember" he laughs harder. "Lets go, one more day
in paradise!"