[Gpdd] re GPDD (Rainbow Bridge) (Winkerton) / also (misc.) (comment)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 10:24:34 EST 2010

Hi Elizabeth,

 I just read your post about Winkie, and I am sorry for your loss. RIP
Winkie and Molly together again at the bridge.
he was very devoted to Molly , that is special, I am not surprised.
 My Rufie passed onto the bridge last year --on  Dec. 22nd it will be one
year.  Then Cheyenie, my little one and only shorthaired piggie who had
ovarian cysts, had followed him 23 days later. They were like your Molly and
Winkie, they were best friends, it was adorable how Rufie would chat to her
between the cage bars.  I don't know if this is a comfort to you but I do
hope that you find some comfort in something if not just knowing we are with
you.

Comment:

Judi, I think, had mentioned how more pets go on (to the bridge) at this
time of year than any other time.  I do agree that; I have experienced that
too.  But also with people.  My mom had hated shopping, you know? it turned
her off. she did not want anyone 'taking' her money.
Of commercials, she would often say, "they are just trying to get you to buy
something". True.

She would always sew and would have a great garden, which is, in these days,
called "sustainable" (no kidding).
Well, mom had passed on the day after Thanksgiving, 2008. That was Black
Friday. See, she did not like to shop, so I guess this was a good time for
her to go on into the Light.
Recently several people I have known have passed as well, or have heard of
people co-workers know who have.  If I am not greiving I am just fascinated
because I truly believe there is some truth in meeting again.
Love,
Ellen and furry friends