[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Tanoshii and Button

Ty hayabusa1950 at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 29 22:35:33 EST 2010

Happy New Year !
Thanks to everyone for your condolences vis a vis
Tanoshii and Button.
I had posted before about my new girl, Murasaki,
and how quiet she was... well, no more!
She is not only squeaking for her breakfast every morning,
she recognizes the sound of Ziplocs being opened, as well
as the opening of the door of the small fridge next to her
cage where I keep her goodies. She also started popcorning
for the first time about an hour ago!
Her first vet visit went well. My vet was concerned about
excess ear wax, and checked for mites, and not seeing any,
decided to err on the side of caution and prescribed Tresaderm
1 drop per day per ear with a check-up in 2 weeks.
Anyway she’s doing great.
Thanks again everyone and Happy New Year !
Ty