[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Feather

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Feb 10 15:53:41 EST 2010

Ann, Dart, Gizmo, and Tessie, we certainly remember Feather, and we were very saddened to read that she has gone to the Bridge.  We know it was a shock that she became ill and left so quickly, and we are so very sorry that this happened.  However, it is good that she was active and happy until her final journey.  Yes, so many piggie emergencies seem to happen late at night on weekends, but we imagine Dart probably wanted it that way -- to be at home when she passed to her new life.  Although our piggies are never with us long enough, it is good that she just a few days short of being a SCAMPS piggie.  Please know that she enjoyed her life with you and was lucky to be so loved.  We send our very belated condolences on her passing.

How is Dart's cystitis?  We hope she is much better.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday