[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Alge

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 22:19:18 EST 2010

Alge's funeral home has made a site with announcements for us to read and
leave messages There is a picture now of how she looked in her 50's  and
Monday there will be a slideshow of pictures from over her lifetime  Go here
 http://www.newcomercolumbus.com/obituary.asp?l=1&src=value&obitid=38727
the funeral home page is www.newcomercolumbus.com and you can get to Alge's
page that way.

Please note I have spelled her last name wrong all these years. Take what
you have but leave out the C. Also I talked to Beth today she says she never
saw anything or cards from us at the hospital, so this page at the funeral
home is a sure fire way to leave condolences for the family, Beth is
especially happy to hear from each of us, as to her, the GPDD was like her
mom's secret life, in a good way. Her large family will be happy to hear
from all the friends from far way that they never got to know, but that gave
Alge so much fun in real life and esp. the years when it was hard for her to
do anything except visit far away people and places on the computer. Plans
are coming along for the transportation of our precious Capt Jack and
Barnacle Bill, hopefully to firmed up very soon. If there is any way to make
a pledge of driving a leg in the southern US, or donating money please let
us know. The route is still open and may go straight west to Baltimore or go
more Southerly and may involve a plane flight if we cant enough drivers. So
far some piggy and rabbit people have volunteered but not enough to choose
the route yet, although it may be fixed by the time the GPDD goes out next
so you may get 2 messages in the same digest.

Post your messages to GPDD using (RESCUE)Operation Alge
Stories about you life and times with Alge or her pigs would go as I did
above  (Rainbow Bridge) Alge  And there has been an offer of someone to make
a scrapbook so we will get that organized soon too
love to all  Sandy and Shipwreck