[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Debbie's Giselle

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jan 9 14:45:51 EST 2010

Joanne, I was just thinking of Pete and wondering how he was doing.  Thank you for sharing his message about Giselle's passing.  If you don't mind, would you please pass our condolences along to him?  Thank you so much.

Pete, we think of you and Debbie often, and we were so very sorry to read that Giselle has passed away.  It is so sad that her passing leaves Ambree as the last of Debbie's SCAMPS.  However, we are glad that Giselle lived a long, happy, and loved life, although it is always too soon when they leave us.  Please know that Debbie certainly found comfort in leaving the Dolly Mixtures in your good care when she passed on, and please accept our condolences on Giselle's passing.  We are sure she was greeted by Debbie and many, many piggie friends on the other side.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday