[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: for Beki - site details

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Jan 14 19:45:38 EST 2010

Hi Beki
i'm sorry we've been away, we were so sorry to hear about Faith :o(
Hugs and loves from us all XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I see Penny has recommended a site, they've now updated and have a new
website, they joined a couple of people's info together.......it's now
called:

The Guinea Pig Forum (tgpf)  www.theguineapigforum.co.uk

If you go onto their site you can peruse and join up and then you'll be
able to post your own thread and ask for advice, just read their
instructions as they're very pro rescue.
I hope this info has helped you, all the very best.  I too had only had
boy piggies, so when i got my girls and one has now grown long long
locks it was all a bit new for me too!  But after chatting to many
people i became more confident :o)

Wish you all the best
Loves
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx