[Gpdd] misc: thanks for kind condolences

Kathryn Skosich kskosich at msn.com
Thu Jan 21 11:19:46 EST 2010

Thank you to the many kind readers of the GPDD for your sympathy about Pookie's passing. My kitchen is much too quiet and Ginger keeps looking out the side of the hutch for her noisy neighbor. They were like Charlie Brown and his crush, the little red-haired girl.

Tomorrow I will go see my son's lady friend's new guinea pigs. When her boy piggie died last week, she went to the local shelter to adopt another one and came home with a mother piggie and four babies! The arrangement is that she is fostering them, but I know from experience how that goes, so I am keeping an empty hutch or two ready  just in case. Best regards, Kathy S