[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS: New Piggyfriends

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 17:52:16 EST 2010

Congratulations, you lucky piggies, on becoming new Piggyfriends!!

We knew you could never go and look at lots of piggies needing homes and come back empty handed, Penny!

I loved the description of how the last piggy just made it to be included in your herd. I once went to Animal Lifeline in Sutton when they had a lot of piggies needing rehoming. I chose one to start with, then another one chose me - just like your one who didn't want you to go without her! The one that chose me turned out to be the most delightful piggy. She was the only one of my herd who used to come up to me and look me in the face for a chat whenever I went into the pen.

Enjoy your lovely new life, new Piggyfriends.

Stefanie and the Surrey Squeakers