[Gpdd] Health: Update on Yettie

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 9 22:48:20 EDT 2010

Well I took Yettie to vet today. Yettie had a ultra sound and there were no
stones to be found. They took his potty and looked for crystals and again none
to be found. They did find blood in his urine (you could see it on the
table).  They put him on 0.4ml sulfamethoxazole and 0.05ml meloxicam both twice
a day.  Yettie weighed in at a big 782 grams. They told me it was a bladder
infection. They also gave him fluid under the skin. He will have a reck in a
couple of weeks. Sure hope this helps the little fellow. He is such a sweet boy.
Will keep you updated on his progress. Thank you for the well wishes everyone.

Jean (misfits)
Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened.