[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Yettie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jul 17 14:41:18 EDT 2010

Jean and the Misfits, we had read of Yettie's illness and had so hoped that he would be well.  It was a shock to hear of his passing, and we are so very sorry that he had large stones that couldn't be removed.  We hate stones, the nasty things that take so many piggie lives.  Please find comfort in knowing you did the right thing in making sure he would not be in pain any longer.  Yettie had a wonderful life with you and was a lucky boy that you loved him so much and had all of his best interests at heart.  We send our condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan