[Gpdd] [CARE] Kleenmama's Hay

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Tue Jul 20 12:45:09 EDT 2010

Dear GPDD Family,
  The local feed store was out of Oxbow's timothy hay so I decided to
buy 15 pounds of Kleemama's bluegrass hay. When I calculated the cost
per ounce including the shipping Kleemama's hay only cost a couple of
cents more per ounce than the hay from the feed store. My piggys just
love the soft aromatic bluegrass hay and burrow into it. I also give
them Oxbow's timothy hay for variety in their diet. I have one piggy
that loves to eat all the seeds heads first and will spread the hay all
over the floor until she finds every one. I must admit that Kleenmama's
has the softest, greenest and best quality hay that I have ever found.
http://www.kmshayloft.com/hay.html

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.