[Gpdd] MISC Dandelion joins a group.

warmbreath at comcast.net warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Jun 20 05:23:06 EDT 2010

Dear Penny, How nice that Dandelion is now in a group and has become a
happy integrated part of it. I find that a group of sows with a single
neutered boar are usually very happy and stable and accept new members
pretty well.  Occasionally I meet a sow who just cant abide other pigs of
any type and those few were the only ones who ever had to live alone.

Anyway she sounds like a delightful little girl and I'm sure looking forward
to her pics and stories about her antics as she grows up. She is lucky pig
to have found you and I wish for her good health and long life as her
happiness is assured. Congratulations all around and carrot juice cocktails
for all as well.    Love Sandy and Sammy who wonders if she has the makings
of a pirate or secret agent, wild life conservationist or activist.