[Gpdd] Food: Hay

Fiona Is Me pretend.reality at gmail.com
Thu May 6 19:25:23 EDT 2010

All this talk of hay reminds me that I've been meaning to mention that the
hay I feed my piggies which is usually very very soft, has gone hard and
stick like all of a sudden. I've been feeding them oxbow timothy hay.. has
anyone else noticed the change in the quality, or is this something that
happens at a change of season, or what? Because I'm not sure what to do...
it was so soft before all the way through the bag. The girls still love it
but I'm a little worried about them getting hurt.

-Fiona

(and Penny, Pippy, Muppet & Dora piggies)