[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sir Frodo the Vacant

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Nov 23 14:41:41 EST 2010

Laura, it was with much sadness that we read of the passing of Sir Frodo the Vacant.  We've always been fascinated with his name, and it sounds like he was definitely a fascinating piggie, always doing the opposite of what the others did.  What a lucky boy that you rescued him from the cage where he was all alone; we know he was thrilled to join your family full of love.  How wonderful to hear of how he and Zoe became inseparable friends, too.  We are so sorry, though, that his health began to deteriorate and that his back legs became immobile due to arthritis in his back.   Please know that you did the right thing in helping him to the Bridge, where, as you said, he can now move quickly and freely once more.  Although we are never ready to say goodbye, seven years is a great lifespan for a piggie, and we know Sir Frodo appreciated all of your excellent care.  We are sad that he was the last of the Fluffernutters, and we send our condolences on his loss.  Perhaps soon we will be hearing of another generation of Fluffernutters.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan